PR & Marketing Coordinator/Officer
Charlie Brear is an independent, high end luxury Bridal and Eveningwear brand specializing in designing and producing directional collections for the style aware consumer. We are a fast-growing company, with an ever-expanding base of stockists worldwide.
We are looking to recruit an ambitious PR and Marketing Coordinator/Officer to join our small, close-knit team at this very exciting time, to be based in our central London studio/showroom.
The PR and Marketing Coordinator/Officer will be responsible for the promotion and marketing of all Charlie Brear collections and the development of the brand as a whole.
The role will include:
- Liaising with printed and online publications to gain press attention
- Managing product placement and seeding
- Communicating with all press contacts to maintain relationships and develop new connections
- Forward planning and brand strategy
- Creating and publishing innovative and appropriate content for social media
- Designing and sending weekly newsletters and other updates
- Organizing consumer/pr events independently and in collaboration with other brands
- Organizing seasonal photoshoots
- Writing press releases and copy for website, promotion, etc
- Developing and maintaining the company website
- Developing POS material, packaging, lookbooks, etc in line with the brand aesthetic
- Managing annual budgets
- Negotiating with publications, consultants, suppliers, etc to secure goods and services as required
- Representing the brand at trade shows and other events
This is a challenging and varied position, but will give the right candidate the opportunity to play a pivotal role in the creative and financial development of an innovative and inspirational brand.
The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic self-starter with great time management skills. We are looking for someone with a minimum of 2 years’ experience, currently working at senior assistant/coordinator level and ready to take the next step in their career. Knowledge of the Fashion/Bridal industry, a good contact list for relevant press and exceptional writing skills are essential. As we are a small company, a positive, can-do attitude, good organizational skills and the ability to work well as part of a team and support other departments is key.
Salary: competitive, dependant on experience.
Please email your CV to Beverley.firstname.lastname@example.org and include a short covering letter, telling us why we should choose you.